15863 delivery nozzle
Delivery Inlet (ASTRAL)
- Made with UV-treated ABS material.
- The maximum recommended flow rate is 13.5m3/h.
- Three adjustable positions of 100%, 65%, and 35%.
Categories: Pool Fittings, Swimming Pool
Adjustable 3” Inlet for Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
- Available in white ABS and Stainless Steel AISI-304
- The suction surface is 0.015m2, outer is Ø 295mm.
- The flow rate is 20m3/h with the maximum recommended flow according to EN 13451-1 being 26m3/h.
Suction Nozzle (ASTRAL)
- Made with white ABS.
- Equipped with a 1.5'' screw cap.
- Recommended to be glued to a Ø 50 PN 10 tube.
- Terminal Connection 07958
- Union Connection 01393
- Wall Bushings reference: 15658 and 15659
Shark Oval Pool Cleaner
- Shark oval pool cleaner is made with ABS polymer.
- Primed with a hose of 2 diameters (Ø 32-38).
- White polypropylene brush for cleaning.
- Can be fixed to a telescopic handle of a clip or wing nut system.
Adjustable 2” Floor Inlet For Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
- Made with white ABS and comes with S.S. screws.
- Adjustable suction/return inlet for concrete pools.
- The maximum recommended flow rate is 12m3/h
- Available in 4 colours.
Anti-Swirl Drain for Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
Multi-flow Discharge Nozzle (ASTRAL)
- This is a multi-flow discharge nozzle made with white ABS material.
- Comes in three diameters of 14mm,20mm, and 25mm, the desired one can be chosen when installed.
- According to EN-13451-1 standards, the maximum passage speed is 4m/s.
- Ø 14= 2.2 m3/h, Ø20 = 4.5 m3/h, Ø25 = 7 m3/h.
- Ø 63mm to glue outside and Ø 50mm to glue inside.
Return Inlet for Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
- Made with ABS material.
- Can be used in any kind of pool.
- Comes with a multi-flow system meaning its diameter can be adjusted for the desired flow.
- It is used to bring treated water back to the pool and reduce the deposit of contaminants at the bottom of the pool.
- They bring the water level to the surface of the skimmer.
Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaners: S-Series
- Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaning S-Series is one of the best pool cleaning robots in the industry at the moment.
- Manufactured by MyTronics, one of the leading companies in the robotic pool cleaning business ensures reliability and efficiency.
- Primed with the safest and most advanced components offer an effortless cleaning experience.
- These to-access filtration systems are easy to empty and clean.
- Being lightweight makes them ideal for handling and reduces the risk of breakage.
- Dual-level filtration for debris and fine dirt cleaning.
- Both cleaning systems are very easy to wash and store.
- PowerSteam Mobility System ensures complete coverage of the pool leaving no dirty spots behind.
- A very reliable option for cleaning the walls of the pool.
There are no reviews yet.