F-120 ABS AQUA E WATER LEVEL REGULATOR
Level Regulator (AQUA)
- This level regulator comes with an ABS body, cover adaptor, skimmer cover, and skimmer frame.
- Equipped with a level sensor and support for the adjustment of the sensor.
- Primed with overflow system stub pipe and anti-intrusion system for skimmer cover.
- Comes with a nozzle connection of ø50F and an overflow system connection of ø50m.
- Inlet systems UNI EN 10637:2006 Par.220.127.116.11
- UNI EN 13451-1:2002 points 4.41 – 4.5 – 4.6–4.11 – 4.12 – 6.1 – 6.2 – 6.3 – 6.1 – 6.2
- UNI EN 13451-3:2002 points – 4.27 – A.2.2
- Maximum Working Pressure of 2.5 bars.
Categories: Pool Fittings, Swimming Pool
- Flexible range of Astral pool cleaners for commercial and domestic uses.
- Specially designed 8-wheel cleaners for convenient cleaning of concrete surfaces.
- Primed vacuum heads.
- Reinforced handles for reliability.
- Wide range of cleaners in this series for a variety of purposes.
Suction Nozzle 2” Thread (ASTRAL)
- Made with white ABS.
- Equipped with a 1.5'' screw cap.
- The external thread is 2'' and the internal is Ø 50.
- The maximum pressure is 6 bars
- Wall Bushings reference: 15658 and 15659.
Circular Sink Outlet 2” (ASTRAL)
- Made with white ABS.
- Equipped with a grille and S.S. screws.
- The maximum flow is 13m3/h.
- Available in 4 colours.
Delivery Inlet (ASTRAL)
- Made with UV-treated ABS material.
- The maximum recommended flow rate is 13.5m3/h.
- Three adjustable positions of 100%, 65%, and 35%.
Telescopic Handles (AQUA)
Adjustable 3” Inlet for Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
- Available in white ABS and Stainless Steel AISI-304
- The suction surface is 0.015m2, outer is Ø 295mm.
- The flow rate is 20m3/h with the maximum recommended flow according to EN 13451-1 being 26m3/h.
Multi-flow Discharge Nozzle (ASTRAL)
- This is a multi-flow discharge nozzle made with white ABS material.
- Comes in three diameters of 14mm,20mm, and 25mm, the desired one can be chosen when installed.
- According to EN-13451-1 standards, the maximum passage speed is 4m/s.
- Ø 14= 2.2 m3/h, Ø20 = 4.5 m3/h, Ø25 = 7 m3/h.
- Ø 63mm to glue outside and Ø 50mm to glue inside.
Return Inlet for Concrete Pool (ASTRAL)
- Made with ABS material.
- Can be used in any kind of pool.
- Comes with a multi-flow system meaning its diameter can be adjusted for the desired flow.
- It is used to bring treated water back to the pool and reduce the deposit of contaminants at the bottom of the pool.
- They bring the water level to the surface of the skimmer.
There are no reviews yet.